Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Trio of White Envelopes from May, June, and July...

I know, I know.  I usually give each envelope it's own special post and thus, it's own chance to shine.  However, a combination of me wanting to get a few more trade posts completed coupled with the fact that I'm not nearly clever enough to come up with 500 words for a single card (usually) has led me to combine three white envelopes into a single trade post.  I believe that I received one envelope in May, one in June, and the last one in July...so this is a three months in the making trade post!

Let's get it started with some prize cards from Scott over at The Adventures of Napkin Doon.

Remember when Gypsy Queen was all the rage on the blogs?  That sure seems like ten years ago now doesn't it?  The three minis above are probably destined for trade bait at some point (since I've given up on the idea of collecting much more than the base set of Gypsy Queen)...but they are still appreciated.  Oh, and for those that care, the Gallardo mini is a red back Gypsy Queen mini.

Next up, a single diamond parallel from the 2011 Topps set.

This particular Pirate came from Tim over at Better Luck Next Pack.  Tim claimed one of my recent trade stacks and, in the process, also netted himself an entry into my complete set giveaway contest.

And finally, a pair of cards from Justin over at Justin's World.

Justin sent me a couple of Topps Heritage cards that I needed - and now I'm ever so close to completing the 2011 edition of Heritage (I only need:  426, 436, 443, 445, 453, 454, 456, 460, 461, 464, 465, 467, 468, 475, 482, 488, 489, 499).

Thanks for the trades everyone!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments