Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: The Boxtopper and Pack 1

Alright, it's time for me to jump into the Gint-a-Cuffs battle.  Unfortunately for me, my Gint-a-Cuffs box wasn't my highest possible scoring box...I should have used the box that had the Adrian Gonzalez N43 autograph card along with three other hits plus a no number mini and a few other goodies that I've since forgotten.  Alas, what's done is done...maybe next year I'll choose more wisely.

How did the box I chose to use for Gint-a-Cuffs fare?  Let's find out!

Boxtopper:

Cabinat Card:
CB-4.  Multiple Milestone Match-up (Bautista, Ichiro, Hernandez)

I know this card gets +8 since it is a cabinet card as per the official rules.  It also, however, features a favorite player in Hernandez...  Judging by the five point bonus for N43s that are of a favorite player, I'm guessing this card is also worth a bit more.  I've submitted my question to the great commissioner of Gint-a-Cuffs so we'll see.  For now, I'll leave it at +8.

Pack 1:
127.  James Loney
163.  Ian Kennedy 
234.  Chrissie Wellington
159.  Shawn Michaels
264.  Adam Jones  (+2, favorite player list)

39.  Stephen Drew

Hometown Heroes:
HH69.  Yovani Gallardo  (+1 point)

Junk card

Mini:
Regular back:
234.  Chrissie Wellington

It's a Chrissie Wellington hot pack! Too bad that wasn't worth any point.

Pack 1 points:  3

Box so far:  11 points (barring any change in the boxtopper scoring)

Comments

  1. I am obviously interested in this cabinet card (since I'm the one who listed Felix under the favorite player rule). Hopefully I'll get a cabinet card you'd be interested in. We'll soon find out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment