Featured Post

The Ginter Code

It looks like the first of the 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter code cards are making their way to eBay.  I wish I was lucky enough to have some cards ahead of time, but for now, all I can do is look at the auctions and guess.

Here are my guesses as to the code cards:

This looks like a puzzle.  Maybe line up the proper colored corners with all the code cards and then go from there...

I find it interesting that a lot of eBay sellers appear to be obscuring the code portion of the cards this year...


As of now, those were the code cards that I could easily locate on eBay.

There is one other card on eBay, but all I am sure of regarding that card is that it is definitely NOT worth $250.00.

What about you?  Will you be working on the code this year?  Does anyone want to pool resources and ideas with me?  I've ordered a case and a half, so I ought to get plenty of code cards for myself.  If you don't want to work together, does anyone want to exchange scans of the cards once the set is officially released?  Let me know!

Comments

  1. lol everybody made the same post tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment