Featured Post

The Ginter Code

Alright, so I was really mad (maybe even angry) last night, but I'm a bit better now.  And thus, it's time to turn my attention back to the Ginter Code.

From what I can tell:

1.  You need at least scans of all 350 code cards.  At two to four per box, that's a lot of buying if you are doing it by yourself.  Most eBayers wised up this year and blocked out the code portion so image yanking isn't nearly as lucrative as it was in previous years.

2.  You need all the little clover design code cards.  Those are the cards with a design on the front and a "clue" on the back.

3.  Without both 1 and 2 above, you really can't complete the first portion of the code.

And thus, that's where you guys come in.

I'm trying to figure out the code, but I don't have all of 1 or 2.  I know a bunch of other people are working on the code - and probably many, many more of you don't care about the code at all.  Here's what I'm proposing / asking.

I'm interesting in aquiring (first and foremost) all the clover design clue cards.  All of the cards that I have are shown below - if you have any that I don't have, I'd love to get a front and back scan from you - either for free because you don't care about the contest OR as part of a trade where I send you a scan (or more).





Second, I'm interested in aquiring all the code card scans that I can.  Again, I'm happy to take any scans for free from those who don't care about the code OR trade with those that do care.  A list of the cards that I have is below - anything not on the list is needed and would be greatly appreciated!

I know I have a few more waiting in my inbox that I haven't parsed through, but that's the list for now.  Once again, any help is appreciated!

Finally, if anyone would like to work with me, I'm all ears.

Comments

  1. I have 2 clover clue cards and about 30 code cards from my case. But I'd like a trade. I simply would take an autograph card. Let me know
    Jrsmith1a@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment