Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Ginter & Group Break Updates

A few quick updates as I await my case's arrival:

1.  I am going to try and collect the 2011 relic set.  Thus, I would like to try and work out trades for any relics you pull.  I'm also going to work on some of the autos (much like I did last year) and would be willing to try and trade for those as well.

2.  I'm toying with the idea of going after the state boxloader relic cards.  If you happen to get one in a box, please let me know...

3.  All group break packages from my recent group break are going to mailed in a matter of minutes (as soon as I finish this post I am leaving for the post office).  I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't open any Ginter until I had every group break package in the mail!

4.  I know I have a few trade requests/inquiries in my inbox right now.  I will respond to all of those hopefully tonight!

That's it for now - enjoy the Ginter madness everyone - I, for one, am excited to see what people get!

Comments

  1. I'd love to get any code parallels you come across. I'd trade or purchase from you. Let me know! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in Dirk Hayhurst autos from your case, if you get one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment