Featured Post

Group Break 7: 2003 Fleer Showcase - Pack 4

As far as I am concerned, group breaks are the most fun to host when I am busting products that I consider interesting to open.  It can get real old in a hurry posting cards from packs if you don't actually enjoy the process of busting, sorting, and posting.  Luckily (or by great planning), the last couple of group breaks have featured a lot of boxes that have been good fun in opening.  Actually, there are a couple of boxes that were so much fun (and the cards so nice), that I might eventually order a box or two for myself...  For me, the 2003 Fleer Showcase is one such box that I could see myself ripping (and then trying to complete the set of course)!

2003 Fleer Showcase:
Pack 4 (Lumber):



5.  Jeff Bagwell - Astros

The Astros are cleaning up in this group break so far!  They have the only hit of the break that's been found plus six base cards!  For a team that went unclaimed initially, you've gotta love that output!
13.  Kazuhiro Sasaki - Mariners

As of yesterday, the Mariners had zero cards.  Now they have two within the last two packs (and in doing so have surpassed a few teams in total cards including the Tigers, Royals, and Rays).
15.  Vicente Padilla - Phillies
22.  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox
29.  Miguel Tejada - Athletics

How's this for the perfect card for the Fourth of July?  Tejada's image is directly in front of a gigantic American flag!  I wish I could say I planned for that to happen, but no, I simply got lucky with the pack!

Comments

  1. D'Oh! Man, I gotta get into your group breaks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment