Featured Post

My Gint-a-Cuffs Box is Coming Soon

Gint-a-Cuff rules have been posted, so I need to begin my box scoring...  Expect some Gint-a-Cuff goodies before too long!

Until then, I leave you with a quick question.  Is anyone interested in trading for any Gypsy Queen minis from the 2011 set?  I had (briefly) thought about putting together that set myself but changed my mind.  I've got 31 of the regular backs (3 of which are short prints) and 8 of the Gypsy red backs (1 of which is a short print).

Let me know - I'm especially looking for anything on my want list, 2011 Ginter cards that I might be able to trade/sell, or relics/autos from either 2011 or 2010 Ginter.

Comments

  1. If you've got any Mets, I'm interested. I have some sparkle cards that I need to check against your want list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment