Featured Post

Settle the Debate: Blog Question

Yesterday, I posted a blog entry with a pair of choices for new my (potential) new blog theme.  The overwhelming majority said to go with the first one, no wait, the second one, no wait...

Yeah, that's right - for each person who voted for the first option, there was a counter vote for the second option.  I even had a vote or two to keep things the same.

Unfortunately, I'm tired of my blog design - it's a by product of my undiagnosed ADD I guess.  And yes, there's probably a math joke in there too but I'm too tired to come up with one.  Anyhow, until I post something worth reading - why don't you go check out my potential new blog designs and tell me what you think...clearly those before you have no idea how to come to a consensus.

I will also say that of the two options, one is a clear favorite of mine - but I don't want to sway the votes quite yet so I'll keep quiet for now.

Ok, go check it out!

Comments