Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Dennis

Although I've been swamped with work lately, I did mange to mail out a few packages a week or two ago (mostly Topps Lineage cards)...and now some of the return envelopes are starting to show up in my mailbox (which makes a long day of school/work so much better)!

Today's envelope comes from Canada - specifically from blog reader Dennis.  I sent Dennis a Topps Lineage mini (if memory serves) and, in return, he sent me a pair of cards off my want list.

 Thanks to the two diamond parallels, Dennis has earned himself another pair of entries into my contest.  I've also updated the current contest standings...there's still time to get involved...I'd still like to complete the diamond set but I need your help to do so!

Current standings:
Name
# of Entries
J. Reed
148
J. Carlson
40
S. Pair
35
C. Monroe
27
B. Shulze
25
R. Gluesing
15
D. Amos
12
P. Creighton
10
T. Hudson
9
W. Moore
9
J. Swiatko
8
D. Stocks
7
M. Brenzikofer
7
A.  Shu
7
J. Develin
6
J. Pederson
6
S. Robinson
5
AJ Mazza
5
M.  Hickes
5
T. Dustin
5
B. Smith
5
M. Guilfoyle
4
K. Biggs
4
J. Godfrey
4
D. Wright
4
J. Flynn
4
P. Kosman
3
R. Hughes
3
S. Fendley
3
D. Waggoner
3
D. Lake
3
C. Mowry
3
G. Gay
3
M. Spiegel
3
T. Anderson
3
T. Jones
3
J. Carroll
3
J. Harner
2
J.  Carter
2
R. LaMonica
2
G. Layton
2
J. Altilio
1
D. Hicks
1
C. Clow
1
C. Henchey
1
J. Pederson
1
H. Wood
1
R. Mitchell
1
B. Snider
1


Thanks for the trade Dennis!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments