Featured Post

Tier One Group Break: Tier One Box #5

It's time for the fifth (of six) Tier One boxes.  I'm still looking for my first Red out of the Tier One boxes...

Box #5:

Base:
27.  Juan Marichal - Giants #213/799
65.  Willie McCovey - Giants #171/799
73.  Hunter Pence - Phillies #133/799

Parallel:
52.  Cole Hamels - Phillies #159/199

On the Rise Autograph:
OR-JS.  Jordan Schafer - Braves #736/999

On the Rise Autograph:
OR-JI.  Jose Iglesias - Red Sox #129/499

I believe the Iglesias is a parallel seeing how it is numbered out of 499 rather than the usual 999.  If I am correct, then the Iglesias is seeded 1:21 boxes making it a fairly rare find!

Finally, the relic is a redemption card:
TSR26.  Rickey Henderson - Athletics

The good news about this box is that now every single group break participant has at least one Topps Tier One card to show for their entry - except me.  I suppose, as the host, if someone had to go without it should be me...but I'm still holding out hope that I'll at least get the Barry Larkin base card in the next box... 

Comments

  1. Jordan Schafer has an interesting signature. Very musical looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though Schafer isn't a Brave anymore I'm still glad the card showed up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment