Featured Post

Topps Tier One Group Break: Boxes Have Arrived! (Team Assignments Made)

The Group Break boxes arrived today!  At almost the same time, apba66and0 claimed the final two slots...which means this break will begin tonight!  In addition, since the break filled up prior to 9 PM EST, I'll also throw in that box of Allen & Ginter that I won from Gint-a-Cuffs (with the usual reminder that I'll take out any cards that I might need for my own set).  And finally, each team will also get their own base set from Topps Lineage.  This turned out to be a break that provides a lot of 2011 Topps content for participants!

This should be a lot of fun - lots of cool stuff hopefuly!  Stay tuned for the first group break posts later tonight!

However, before I start busting the boxes and packs (the Ginter Box is also unopened if I didn't mention that yet), I need to assign each slot their "extra" team.  I will allow trading of teams but both participants have to comment with an "OK" before I'll make the switch.  I'd prefer all trading to be complete as soon as possible, no later than Sunday (Dec 4).

Here are the 15 teams that are about to be randomized:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Chicago White Sox
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
Seattle Mariners
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

And the teams will be assigned (in the order of output from Random.org to the following people):
apba66and0
John
Colbey
deal
William
Tunguska
apba66and0
John
arpsmith
Cameron
NachosGrande
IkesCards
Tunguska
Joroen
apba66and0

Here we go!
 So, here's who has what:

Let the trading of teams commence!  And, as always, I will accept any trade for the Nationals up until I post the first pack break to keep things on the up-n-up!

Comments

  1. Willing to trade Angels for Marlins, Twins, Athletics, White Sox or Royals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nationals are available as I mentioned above.

    Also, the first box will be posted tonight at 8:00 PM. I'll still allow trading after that though... In fact, trading must be complete by Sunday, Dec. 4 so you have some time! I will, however, be posting packs during that time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do my Twins for your Angels, if it's still available.

    - Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good Cameron - Angels for Twins. Thanks - Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have swapped the Angels and Twins as requested by the two parties. Any other trades people want to make?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment