Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Cards from the Quarry

A week or two ago, hiflew (from Cards from the Quarry) and I agreed to a quick little trade.  He was to send me a couple of Heritage cards I need and I was to send him a few diamond parallels from Topps Lineage that he needed.

Well, his for me arrived in a quick fashion - and I now get to mark two more cards off my 2011 Heritage want list - including a pesky short print!

37.  Bombers' Double Play Duo

Somehow, I still needed this common - most likely I thought I had it once before and then traded away my only copy.  I know I did that once with a trade stack card - I ended up adding a Heritage card I needed to the trade stack...at least that instance taught me to be a bit more careful with my various card piles!

489.  Brandon Morrow

I now need only 15 more short prints (plus 2 common base cards) and I'll have the 2011 Topps Heritage set complete.  While that's exciting, past history has shown that once the next year's Heritage hits store shelves old Heritage trade offers pretty much dry up.  That's probably why I still am missing cards from 2007 Heritage, 2008 Heritage, AND 2009 Heritage...and the only reason that 2010 Heritage isn't on that list is because I didn't bother trying to collect the set that year.

Thanks for the trade!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments