Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Steve

I mailed out a bunch of different trade packages to close out 2011 - and since today is the first mail day of the new year, I ended up getting four different packages in the mail as a result (ok, three trades plus one group break package).  Tonight's post is courtesy of blog reader Steve.  I sent Steve about 20 different cards - most of them inserts from various sets that he wanted - in exchange for another 2010 Allen & Ginter autograph for my collection!

 This marks the 20th autograph in my collection from 2010 Ginter...and I also redeemed an Alexei Ramirez autograph that I still haven't received from Topps (and probably never will seeing how it is now 2012).

Thanks for the trade Steve - and if anyone else has any of the 2010 Ginter relics or autos lying around that I still need, I'll do my best to make it worth your while to trade with me!

Comments

Post a Comment