Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time: Long Over Due Package from All Tribe Baseball

Jack (from All Tribe Baseball) and I have completed many trades over the last couple of years.  Lately we've sort of shifted away from formal trades to just sending each other packages at random times.  However, we still try to formalize the trading process at times...and this particular package is one of the those times.  Unfortunately, it took me about 3 months to get it posted (the package was mailed out in late October)!

Although I'm slow to get this posted, the contents are much appreciated.  What did I get you ask?

Jack won one of the Diamond Anniversary team sets from last year's Topps Diamond Giveaway but being the great guy he is, he split up his winnings by team and sent various people the cards from their favorite team.  I, of course, ended up with the full Reds set - 25 cards in total.  Here are my favorites:

Mr. MVP

Everyone's favorite split bat card
Best Reds moment in the last 10+ years!

In addition, Jack threw in a pack of 2003 Donruss Estrellas.  I should have scanned the pack before I ripped it open so it would have looked nicer...but I couldn't wait to see what the cards were like!

As it turns out, the cards are pretty darn nice!  Each pack comes with six cards plus a mini poster.  My pack contained five base cards, including Rickey Henderson and Roberto Alomar!

Unfortunately for me, there were no Reds - I'd love the Barry Larkin card from the set (if there is one).  I was also lucky in the sense that I ended up with an insert - too bad it was of a Yankee though.

And, finally, my mini poster.

All of the above cards are available for trade (the Donruss cards that is) - or if there are no immediate offers you might see them pop up on the occasional trade stack now and then!

Thanks for the great package of cards Jack!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - you know the drill.  Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. You are very welcome !
    Ask and you shall receive.
    Keep an eye on your mailbox !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Man - I just realized I never got that set sent to me - I'm pretty sure I ordered it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment