Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! A Pair of PWE's (Cool Breeze and Blog Reader Ryan)

I've been extremely busy trying to get group break posts written (and if you missed it, look at the last post for a pair of patches from the UD Patch Collection box) - plus my own course work for both the classes I'm teaching and the one education class that I'm taking.  As such, I haven't done a good job of posting the various trade packages that have arrived in my mailbox at all.  I'm going to take a moment to rectify that slightly right now.  Here are a pair of plain white envelopes that showed up recently:

First up, an envelope from Roger over at Cool Breeze Baseball Buzz.  Roger claimed one of my trade stacks - and in return sent a few cards from my want list.

First, four cards from my 2004 UD Vintage want list.
Adam Kennedy
Jose Valverde
Jared Sandberg
Johnny Damon

In addition, Roger also threw in one of the two Legends of the Game cards that I still needed from the 2009 Topps set (now I'm only missing the Mariano Rivera card)!

The second white envelope came from blog reader Ryan.  Ryan sent me some information on a fantasy baseball league that I'm joining of his and a pair of 2011 Diamond parallels from the update.  I keep wavering on whether or not to actively try and complete the Update parallel set...so for now I'm accepting these but still not actively trading for them (if that makes sense).

Oh yeah, Ryan also sent a cool little patch for the baseball league:

Thanks for the cards Roger and Ryan - and as always, if anyone else would like to join, you know the drill:  Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments