Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

More eBay Scores!

I've mentioned it a couple of times already, but I recently splurged a bit on eBay (and by my standards, splurging means $5.00 or less auctions mostly).  I found a seller selling five different Reds Greats insert cards from the 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set.

I didn't need all the cards - but I did need the Joe Morgan and the Eric Davis card for my set.  I also need the Larkin for my Larkin binder (I already had the card for my set).  The Seaver and Foster were both doubles - but maybe I can use those as trade bait at some point in an effort to track down the other cards that I'm still missing from the set.

Other than the Tigers, I now need three cards or less from each of the various teams featured in the Greats of the Game set.  If anyone has any that I need lying around, let me know - I'd love to work out a trade for them!

Comments