Featured Post

The Cincinnati Reds: Boom or Bust? A Preview of the 2012 Reds

Over the past few years, my blog has gone from social and sports commentary to almost exclusively baseball card related.  One of my new goals (like I don't have enough goals already) is to steer the blog back to spot with a bit more in the way of baseball articles (not just cards).  I will, of course, still try to maintain the same level of card posts - think of this as a bonus rather than a replacement!

Anyhow, I was recently asked to be a co-writer for the blog "The Baseball Big Brother Project" which aims to provide plenty of content for the "lesser teams."  I, of course, will be writing about the Reds but you can also find information and articles on teams like the Astros, Athletics, Mariners, Blue Jays, Twins, and I'm sure plenty more as the season gets underway.

I published my first post earlier today - which was a look at the 2012 Reds and what they need to go right for them to compete in this upcoming season.   You can see that even though the article has nothing to do with baseball cards I still managed to sneak in a scan of a baseball card - something that I'll probably continue to do as the season unfolds!

Thanks for checking out the newest venture that I'm a part of - and for those that don't feel like clicking over to the other blog, here's a brief rundown of the keys to the Reds' 2012 season:

1.  Starting Pitching
2.  Third Base
3.  Right Field
4.  Front Office / Manager Relations
5.  The Pirates, Cubs, & Astros

If you want more details as to why I chose those five things as the keys for success, you'll have to click on over now!

Comments