Featured Post

Delivery Time! Diamonds from the Quarry

By now, you probably all know that I'm trying to collect the entire Diamond parallel set from last year's Topps.  Thanks to a recent trade package from Johnny over at Cards from the Quarry, I'm now four cards closer to the ultimate goal.

 I sent Johnny a few inserts from the 2011 Topps base set (and I have lots more available still if anyone else is looking to complete their set)!  In exchange, I was able to add the following four diamond parallels to my card collection.

453.  Joe Saunders

509.  Michael Bourn

582.  Kosuke Fukudome

626.  Dan Haren

 Thanks for the trade Johnny!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

PS:  I also updated the current totals for the diamond parallel contest on my side bar.

Comments

  1. Did you already finish the update ones, or were you just doing S1 and S2? Just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I only decided to go after the Series 1 and 2 parallels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment