Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Blog Reader David

The trade winds haven't been blowing like crazy lately - I think I've mentioned that before - but there has been at least a slight trade breeze!  Today's additions to my collection are courtesy of blog reader David from Illinois.  David sent me a trio of Kraft Singles Barry Larkin cards (1993, 1994, and 1995).

He also sent me a Delino DeShields Kraft Singles card from '93 so that I could (in his words):
See what they turn out like.
Ominous, no?

Obviously, I can't turn down checking out an oddball set - especially once I have the Larkins tucked safely away (and fully unharmed)!  Here's the Delino once it's been "popped."

I must say, the Kraft cards are really nice!  Besides the novelty of the pop up, you get the full career statistics, tips for playing the player's position, and career highlights.  The entire thing is well done without a lot of clutter (or wasted space).  Kudos to Kraft!

Along with the Larkins (all of which were new to my collection by the way), David also threw in a pair of 2011 Topps Heritage cards that I needed:

And a few of the 2011 Topps Attax cards that I needed:

Thanks for all the great cards David!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments