Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Foul Bunt!

I enjoy holding group breaks - but one of the things that's been an unexpected casualty of the group breaks is trading!  In fact, to date I've only mailed out 26 trade packages in 2012 - that's way, way behind my paces based on my last couple of years of trading.  Admittedly, a lot of the decline is because I haven't bought any 2012 Topps flagship, nor Heritage, nor Gypsy Queen, nor any other new cards and so my trading stash isn't as enticing as a lot of other bloggers' stacks right now.  That said, not all trades have to revolve around the latest and greatest stuff - heck, my want list is still full of cards from sets in 2011, 2010, 2009, and quite a bit further back from there!

Speaking of trades that don't revolve around 2012 products, I recently completed an easy swap with William over at Foul Bunt.  William sent me a quartet of Barry Larkin cards - and I sent him a small envelope full of Orioles.

Here's my portion of the trade:

I am always willing to trade for Barry Larkin cards - even though I have a box with at least 400 (give or take) that I still need to sort and post on my blog.  I have gotten a bit better lately at adding cards to my Barry Larkin Collection - maybe this trade will help me stay focused on that task as well!

Thanks for the trade William - and, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Question is, did you actually need any of the Larkin cards that I sent? I imagine you needed the 2012 one, but the others? I hope I helped to knock a couple off of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I had the Throwback Threads - and I needed the 2012 Topps one for my Reds Collection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment