Featured Post

Delivery Time! Finishing off the Contest that Most of You Missed!

I posted a contest on my blog that all but two of you missed when it went live (it happened during the "dark week" for my blog).  However, both Brad and apba66and0 managed to somehow see the post and enter - and so let's determine the winner!  I've already answered some of the questions - but here are the final answers:

1.  # of Larkins:  1
2.  # of cards from want list:  8
3.  # of Reds:  57
4.  # non-baseball:  7
5.  Oldest card:  1955

That's right - the great Cardboard Junkie sent me a single 1955 Bowman card - my first 1955 Bowman card in my collection I might add!  
I did NOT expect to see this guy in the trade package!  Sweet!

And with that, our winner is Brad with a score of -59 (apba66and0 finished with a score of -78 so it was pretty close)!  I only wish more people would have seen the post when it first went live (a bunch of you joined in but I had already posted a few of the answers)!

Thanks for playing guys - and Brad, shoot me your email/want lists and I'll see what I can do for you!

Comments