Featured Post

Helping Me, Helping You?

I don't know how much this might help you - but I know it would help me!  I have a bunch of cards ending on eBay in a few hours - if you happen to need some Allen & Ginter cards you might want to check it out.  Bidding has gone well so far - but I'm hoping that some late magic happens and a few of the auctions rise at least a little bit!

You can find all of my auctions here.  Thanks for your visits (and maybe even a bid or two)!

Who knows, maybe with the money I raise I can purchase another original Allen & Ginter card (or two)...nah, I think I'll continue saving for a few boxes of 2012 Ginter.  I haven't purchased a single box of cards (or even a pack of cards) for myself in 2012 - I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy any new stuff for me until I managed to save up enough cash to satisfy my Ginter itch.  I don't know whether I'll get enough for a case when all is said and done but hopefully I can raise enough for at least a few boxes.  Every bid helps my cause!

One more plug (sorry about that):  My latest group break began official sign-ups.  Check out this post if you missed it or if you are now ready to claim a team (or more than one team)!

Comments