Featured Post

Allen & Ginter Case Break CLOSED: Team Results Are Here!

Before I do anything else, I want to thank all of your for either A) Participating in the break or B) Putting up with my annoying begging as I tried to fill the break.  I ended up claiming the Braves +1 in order to finally fill the break.  Heck, I'm planning on chasing the relics this year so maybe I'll get lucky.  Thus, there were four slots that went with the +1 option, in the order of team costs:
  1. Brad's Blog
  2. Nachos Grande
  3. Pirate's Treasure Room
  4. Dan
There were four unclaimed teams that need to be randomed off - they are:
Orioles
Indians
Brewers
Athletics

Moving to Random.or and randomizing the list of teams 3 teams, we get the following order (which are assigned to the respective person above).

With that out of the way, here are the final group break participants:

Note:  I said I would give each team a full set of base cards (assuming the case yields a full set which it certainly should) and then random off all other cards between all the teams unless specifically stated otherwise by the participant.  I've made notes (to help me out as much as anyone else) below as to any special requests.  If I missed your request - or you didn't make one but would like to - please comment below and let me know.  This list will be the official list I use for the break!

New York Yankees - DutchCardGuy (PAID)
San Francisco Giants - DutchCardGuy (PAID)
New York Mets - DutchCardGuy (PAID)
Houston Astros - DutchCardGuy (PAID)

Boston Red Sox  - Brad's Blog (PAID)
Philadelphia Phillies - Brad's Blog (PAID)
Chicago White Sox - Brad's Blog (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers - Brad's Blog (PAID)

Los Angeles Dodgers - gcrl (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels - gcrl (PAID)
Minnesota Twins - gcrl (PAID)

Atlanta Braves  - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - Nachos Grande (PAID)

Arizona Diamondbacks - apba66and0 (PAID)
San Diego Padres - apba66and0 (PAID)

Oakland Athletics - Dan (PAID)
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Dan (PAID)
Note:  Dan wants all Bryce Harper copies only.

Pittsburgh Pirates - Pirate's Treasure Room (payment pending)
Cleveland Indians - Pirate's Treasure Room (payment pending)

Seattle Mariners - lifetimetopps (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - lifetimetopps (PAID)

St. Louis Cardinals - IkesCards (PAID)

Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate (PAID)

Colorado Rockies - Eric L. (PAID)
Note:  Eric wants two full base sets rather than only one.

Detroit Tigers - Grand Cards (PAID)
Note:  Dan wants two full base sets rather than only one and no random base cards.

Florida Marlins - AlfredoOrtega (payment on Monday)

Chicago Cubs - CubsAddictMG (PAID)

Kansas City Royals - Kyle4KC (PAID)

Toronto Blue Jays - Nathan (PAID)

Final note:  The cards are scheduled to arrive on 7/11/12.

Comments

  1. Great! No need to random off any of the other cards for me, although two Tigers base sets would be better than one...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment