Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Announcing: Nachos Grande Theme Week for June 4 - 8

This week on the blog is:  Topps Archives Week (2012 edition).  



Oh sure, you might all be sick of the set already - but I was away on vacation and am only now getting back into the swing of things.  Not to mention that the Archives set is the first new cards I've purchased in 2012.  You will have to like it I guess (or else ignore my blog - but I'd rather you didn't take that route to be honest).

Stay tuned throughout the week for plenty of Topps Archives themed posts...and at some point soon (hopefully) I'll have a "For Trade" list up as well - I have plenty of duplicates!

Until then, here's a task for you:
Describe how you feel about 2012 Topps Archives in three words or less in the comments below.

Comments

Post a Comment