Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Chipp 'n' Dale Sends Me 1991 Donruss

Man, everyone sure is anxious to rid themselves of 1991 Donruss cards, huh?

To be fair, this trade started with me purging my collection of some unwanted 1987 Topps cards (you can read about what I sent here).

That's right.  A 1987 Topps for 1991 Donruss trade.  In the year 2012.  Those darn Mayans might be right after all, the world really is ending.  At least I'll have an (almost) complete '91 Donruss set before it does.

James (or Chunter as he goes by on the blogs) also threw in this sparkly Aroldis Chapman parallel from 2011 Topps Lineage.  I'm every so slowly working my way toward completing the three parallel sets (Reds only).

And, last but not least - a couple of Larkin cards for me, including a 1991 Fleer card (a set so ugly even I haven't tried to collect...yet).  Dare me though and I will.

Thanks for the cards James!  And for anyone else who wants to trade - check out the 'ol want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. How many times can you squeeze a wantlist link into a post? :) Glad you liked it, even if it was 1991 Donruss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment