Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Stealing Home Sends McCutchen Relic

Another day, another package in the mail!  I had originally thought that I would chase the entire 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter relic set - and so, I've been actively trading for the cards ever since then.

However, now that the 2012 set is around the corner and I'm still 100+ relics shy of the full set, I've given up hope - but not before acquiring one last card, this beautiful Andrew McCutchen bat relic that Stealing Home sent me in exchange for one of my 2011 Topps Lineage relics.

I haven't decided whether or not I want to try my luck at selling my 2011 Ginter relic collection on eBay or simply hold on to it and once in a great while add another card.  Until I make up my mind, I can spend my time looking at my Barry Larkin Collection which will now have another new member (also thanks to Stealing Home):

Thanks for the trade Oscar (aka Stealing Home) - and if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments