Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Arpsmith

Although there has been a lot of Allen & Ginter talk on my blog lately, my card collections go beyond the wonderful Topps set.  As proof of that, here's a trade package from Adam (or arpsmith as he is known on the blogs).  I sent Adam some Topps Archives insert cards - and in return, I landed some inserts that I needed.  I call that a win-win!

Adam sent me this Ozzie Smith reprint card from Archives that I still needed.

I now need fewer than 20 (out of the 50) reprint cards.  That's not too bad - but I do worry that the trade well has dried up so to speak.  No one has offered me a card off my list since Ginter came out!  Whoops, wasn't supposed to mention Ginter in this post.

Along with the reprint, Adam also sent me one of the short print base cards.

The Chili Davis card has the design of 1990 Topps, a set that I can't decide if I want to try and complete or not.  I've made good headway into the 1991 Donruss set but I have a feeling that one junk wax set is enough.

To go along with the pair of Archives cards, Adam sent a shiny Bowman Platinum card (from 2011) my way. However, it wasn't any 'ol Platinum card but that of Jeter...

...and it's not special because it's Jeter - it's special because it's the last card I needed for my Bowman Platinum set!!  We can rack up another success story for my Elusive Eight list!

Thanks for the cards and trade Adam - and thanks for the bonus Reds as well...

Finally, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you got them and thanks for the trade!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment