Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from JABO!

Kyle (from Just a Bit Outside, or JABO) recently sent me a two-for-one trade package.  That is, he was smarter than I was and combined two of our recent trades into a single package.  On the other hand, the post office likes me better.

First, Kyle sent me a Bowman Platinum card in exchange for one of my trade stacks.


A second exchange of cards between Kyle and myself led me to acquire a pair of cards that I needed from the 2012 Topps Archives set.

I landed a nice 1990 reproduction short print of Chili Davis (back when the Angels were the California Angels) and a Jim Hunter archive reprint card of Jim Hunter (back when the A's weren't in California)!

That wasn't it though - by now everyone knows I am a huge Barry Larkin fan and Kyle was nice enough to throw in another brand new Larkin card for my collection!

Who knew that there were so many Larkin cards out there to acquire?!

Thanks for the trades Kyle!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments