Featured Post

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

Delivery Time! Nomo's Sushi is Tasty

I happen to like blogs named after food!  My latest trade is with Spiegel over at Nomo's Sushi Platter.  Growing up in central Pennsylvania, I never had the opportunity to try sushi but luckily I've been able to travel a bit (and try some sushi along the way).  I must say, it's delicious.  I even got a "make your own sushi" kit for Christmas last year, but unfortunately, I haven't had the time (or patience) to try it out yet.  What does this have to do with cards?  Well, nothing really so let's get on with it.

Spiegel claimed one of my recent trade stacks - and in return, I was able to get a pair of cards from my want list.

First up, a Topps 3D card of Miguel Cabrera.

The 3D is actually pretty cool - if you haven't had a chance to hold one of these cards in your hands yet, you really ought to try to find one.  If you can't find one, I have a couple for trade (see my full list of Archives trade bait here).

Along with the Cabrera, Spiegel also threw in one of the short prints from the Archives set:  Mr. Bill Buckner (as a Cub).

I've managed to whittle my short print needs from the set down to under 10 cards which is a nice accomplishment.  I can only hope that people aren't done opening up Archives quite yet as I'm still working on completing the various insert sets!

Thanks for the trade (and for making me feel like going on a road trip to find some real sushi)!  As always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. No problem. I am spoiled with good sushi. In LA, there is a sushi joint on every corner.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment