Featured Post

A New Nachos Grande Group Break! Topps Minis!! Sign Up Now!

I ordered TWO BOXES of 2012 Topps Minis boxes for use in a group break.

Each box of Topps Minis holds 24 packs with 10 cards per pack (except for packs with relics).  Each box also has one autograph or relic inside.  The Topps mini boxes are only available via Topps' website ($50 each).

As an additional bonus, I have a box of 2000 Fleer Impact that I purchased for myself with the hopes of completing my set.

The box is unopened right now so I figured I would add it to the group break as well (with the caveat that I am keeping the first copy of any card that is still on my want list).  I will also NOT mail out any of the duplicates in the box (I opened one of the boxes a long time ago and ended up with lots of duplicates but not a full base set - very annoying)!

My set is almost complete though - the only cards that I still need are:

Base: 8, 23, 31, 35, 69, 91, 111, 120, 128, 135, 150, 156, 179, 188, 195
Mighty Fine in '99 (#ed out of 40MF): 1, 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 16, 19, 20, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 34, 37

So, to summarize:  For a total price (including shipping) of $10.00 you get two teams (one of your choice, one random) and ALL the cards of your teams from the two 2012 Topps Minis boxes (boxes only available via Topps' website).  You also get a single copy of all cards of your teams from the 2000 Fleer impact box (assuming I don't need them for my set).


Please send PayPal as a GIFT to the address shown in my profile.  Do not include any other information.  THEN email me with the following information:
1.  Your address you sent payment from
2.  Your mailing address
3.  The team(s) you claimed. 

Remember:  Claim your team via comments FIRST then submit payment.  First to comment on the post is the person who gets to claim the team.  You must submit payment within 24 hours of claiming your team.  Sorry about that - but I got burnt on the Allen & Ginter case break (one person still hasn't paid me) and I can't afford to have that happen again.

The Teams:  (0 slots remain!)

  1. Arizona Diamondbacks
  2. Atlanta Braves - Carlos Salgado (PAID)
  3. Baltimore Orioles - Ryan H (PAID)
  4. Boston Red Sox
  5. Chicago White Sox
  6. Chicago Cubs - P-town Cubs (PAID)
  7. Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
  8. Cleveland Indians - Jason (PAID)
  9. Colorado Rockies
  10. Detroit Tigers 
  11. Florida Marlins
  12. Houston Astros
  13. Kansas City Royals
  14. Los Angeles Angels - Kirk Jacobson (PAID)
  15. Los Angeles Dodgers - gcrl (PAID)
  16. Milwaukee Brewers
  17. Minnesota Twins
  18. New York Mets - BABenny (PAID)
  19. New York Yankees - BABenny (PAID)
  20. Oakland Athletics - Spankee (PAID)
  21. Philadelphia Phillies - Richard Nebe Jr. (PAID)
  22. Pittsburgh Pirates - NYHitman (PAID)
  23. San Diego Padres
  24. San Francisco Giants
  25. Seattle Mariners - 
  26. St. Louis Cardinals - Superduperman99 (payment in mail)
  27. Tampa Bay Rays
  28. Texas Rangers - Carlos Salgado (PAID)
  29. Toronto Blue Jays
  30. Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Ryan Cracknell (PAID)

Comments

  1. I'll take the Cardinals please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 slots, Mets and Yankees please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Pirates, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dodgers

    Who still owes for Ginter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indians please, payment coming later tonight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dangit Kirk! Ok, I'll take the Oakland A's and Washington Nationals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, missed the Nats. I'll just take the A's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Orioles for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoever ends up with the Giants as part of this break, drop me a note. I will be very interested in trading for or buying the mini cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment