Featured Post

Contest: Get in Now - More Slots Have Opened!

I know I was going to cap it at 32 people, but three people sign-up within 2 minutes of each other.  As such, I will leave this open until exactly 11:30 PM EST.  THAT IS THE FINAL DEADLINE.  I don't anticipate getting up to 64 people so what I will do is group play for the first round and then seeding from there.  It will actually work out fairly well this way because I'll have something to base the "seeding" on.  Even better, most (if not all) participants will get to be in at least two rounds before having their torch snuffed (to use a Survivor expression).   Sign up here!  And, if you would, encourage others to sign up too - let's make this contest extra awesome!


As of the time I wrote this post, we have the following people ready to go:
  1. Richard Nebe Jr.
  2. dkwilson
  3. The Dimwit
  4. BA Benny
  5. unclemoe
  6. The Angels in Order
  7. Play at the Plate
  8. Skroeker
  9. madding
  10. Kirk Jacobson
  11. arpsmith
  12. gcrl
  13. Nathan
  14. Tom
  15. Eric L
  16. Dan
  17. High-Five Man
  18. Wilson
  19. Carlos Salgado
  20. Spankee
  21. Mark
  22. Kyle4KC
  23. opoohwan
  24. dhoff
  25. Superduperman99
  26. Anthony
  27. Robert
  28. PAB
  29. Josh D.
  30. 30 Year Old Cardboard
  31. Matt Pederson
  32. Baseball Dad
  33. Dayf
  34. Rod
  35. Alfredo Ortega
  36. Scott Sawyer
  37. Jason

And if you missed my "real" post tonight, go check out my newest Currency card.

Comments