Featured Post

Delivery Time! Juuuuuust a Whale of Lady

Today's trade is courtesy of Kyle over at Juuuuust a Bit Outside.  Kyle and I have completed quite a few trades over the past year or so - and each one seems to be better than the last.  Unfortunately, I don't seem to have a real creative thought happening in my head right now (I think my brain is resting for the upcoming school year) so you get lots of cards with minimal commentary.  And by minimal, I mean three words per card.

2012 Ginter:  Narwhal

Pointy-nose, not swordfish

2012 Ginter:  Regular back minis (Kyle sent a few, I scanned the best one):

Fog consuming Weeks.

2012 Ginter:  Culinary Curiosity:  Casu Marzu

You don't wanna know.   (Ok, I cheated and gave you four words that time - seriously though, this stuff sounds horrible).

2004 Fleer:  Barry Larkin:

Hall.  Of.  Famer.

2012 Ginter Relic - Edinson Volquez:

Glad he's traded.

2012 Ginter Relic - Drew Stubbs:

Boring white swatch.

2012 Ginter Relic - Mat Latos

Wife loves Twitter.

2012 Ginter:  Fashionable Ladies - The Ingenue

Quality mini lady.

Thanks for the trade Kyle - and thanks for forcing my brain to fire up at least a few neurons.  As always, should anyone else wish to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

Post a Comment