Featured Post

Delivery Time! More Box Loaders in One Place than I've Ever Seen!

I won an eBay auction not all that long ago for a few box toppers...

The real reason I wanted to win the auction was to get my hands on another Currency card - this one of Colombia:

I love, love, love the Currency cards - my collection now sits at four (Poland, Colombia, Isle of Man, and Greece)!

Along with the coin card was a few cabinet cards - including the final one that I needed - this roller coaster card of Leap-the-Dips in Altoona, PA (not all that far away from where I live)!

Did I mention there were a few cabinet cards?  Well, to be more specific...

That's right - I ended up with TWENTY FIVE more cabinet cards!  Lots and lots of duplicates - so if you need any let me know.  I'd be happy to either work out a trade or a straight up sale, your choice.

It wasn't just cabinet cards though - there were also 17 N43s in the lot (again with a bunch of duplicates).

The seller didn't take the time to list the actual cards in the lot (besides the coin card) but I took a chance hoping that I'd get the final few N43s that I need.  As luck would have it, I did not - in fact, I'm still missing three of them (Josh Hamilton, Ken Griffey Jr., and Mike Schmidt).  I'd love to work out a trade if you have any of those available for me!

Speak fast though - I think I'll be listing the ones I don't need on eBay in order to recoup some of my investment!

Comments