Featured Post

Uhm, wow! Fastest Group Break to Fill - Ever!

It took less than 3 hours for my latest group break to fill to capacity!  I only need payment (or at least notification that payment is in the mail from two people and then I can get the break going)!  You can see the full break details here.

I guess Topps has a hit on their hands in terms of the Topps Minis set - this was a record sell out (or was it because of the 2000 Fleer Impact box)?  Haha.  Seriously though, wow!

As soon as I get payment from the last three two people, I will do a team randomization for the second slot.  At that point, the group break will be on!  I will allow trading of teams - all I ask is that both participants agree to the trade in the comments (on the team randomization page - once it's up of course).

That is all for now!  I should add that the polls are still open for the latest round of my contest - probably not the brightest move on my part to have both a labor intensive contest AND a group break at the same time (not to mention back to school) but no one ever said I was very bright.

Comments

  1. I think some of the allure of the minis is that singles and team sets are kinda high on eBay right now. As for me, I'm hoping you hit a Scott Sizemore gold, black, or plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the chance to help you finish your set, that's what did it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment