Featured Post

100 Trades for the Year!

Yesterday, I mailed off my 100th trade package of the year.  I may be a bit behind my pace of the previous two years, but I still think 100 trades is a fairly substantial number.  Perhaps the United States Postal Service should be sending me a Christmas card this year.  While I wait for trade envelopes to arrive in my mailbox, let's open another pack from the 2001 Upper Deck Vintage box.

Pack 04:
8.  Adam Kennedy
30.  Carlos Delgado
80.  Baltimore Orioles
88.  Mike Lamb
246.  Vladimir Guerrero

Gratuitous sunflower seed packaging!
289.  Ryan Klesko
333.  Larry Walker
343.  Blue Jays Rookies (Wells, Coco, Phelps)
369.  Reds Rookies (Clark, Riedling, Bell)

Ouch, a pretty sad bunch of rookies.  No wonder the Reds sucked for most of the 2000s.
G3.  Glory Days:  Todd Helton

The Glory Days inserts are seeded 1:15 packs.  Since there are 24 packs in a box, there is a chance that I could nab a second Glory Days card before all is said and done.  That said, I can't say I care much if I do seeing how boring the card's design is.  Yawn!

Comments