Featured Post

Cheap Group Break: 2012 Archives - Packs 3, 4, & 5

I have three softball games schedule for tonight (the joys of all the rain we've had lately).  As such, I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to get a lot of packs opened up for tonight's post...probably depends on whether or not I'm able to mow the lawn this afternoon.

Of course, you don't want to hear about my chores - you want to see cards.  Enjoy.

Archives - Pack 3:
39.  Jackie Robinson - Dodgers
46.  John Danks - White Sox
97.  Brett Lawrie - Blue Jays
106.  Alex Goron - Royals
157.  Carlos Gonzalez - Rockies
197.  Allen Craig - Cardinals
209.  Will Clark - Giants

87.  Clay Buchholz - Red Sox - Gold parallel

If the odds hold true, that should be it for the gold parallels (they are seeded 1:12 packs).  I guess we got "lucky" in that we found both within the first three packs.  Hopefully MetallAttorney is happy with the Buccholz pull.  The Will Clark is a short print but no one claimed the Giants so it'll end up in my pile.

Pack 4:
9.  Brett Gardner - Yankees
26.  Paul Konerko - White Sox
60.  Mariano Rivera - Yankees
76.  Victor Martinez - Tigers
109.  Catfish Hunter - Yankees
128.  Shin-Soo Choo - Indians
176.  Eric Hosmer - Royals
67S-RB.  Sticker:  Ryan Braun - Brewers

I hate seeing Braun's cheating mug on my blog.  Ugh.  Moving on.

Pack 5:
3.  Jered Weaver - Angels
21.  Jeremy Hellickson - Rays
71.  Jimmy Rollins - Phillies
91.  Ted Lilly - Dodgers
103.  Ricky Romero - Blue Jays
160.  Prince Fielder - Tigers
180.  David Wright - Mets
221.  Jim Abbott - Angels

Another short print, this time of Jim Abbott.  I think Topps miscut this one though, not good!

We are moving along with the break quite nicely...hopefully I'll get the chance to post some more packs later today.  Until then, keep dreamin' about the hits you hope I pull!

Comments