Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

1998 Fleer Sports Illustrated: FOR TRADE!

First, happy birthday today to my youngest brother!  I'm sure I'll be doing some celebrating with him when I get home from work (today also marks the first day of the new semester for me - another round of teaching young minds)!

Now, the reason you are here.

A bunch of people inquired as to whether or not I had any extra cards from my 1998 Fleer Sports Illustrated box.  It turns out many of you like the set as much as I do!  Unfortunately, the requests were scattered about various pack break posts - and in an effort to keep things fair and orderly (for me if nothing else), I'm going to basically ignore those requests and ask that you make them here now that I have a handle on what cards are available for trade!  The available cards are listed below - and they are available in exchange for cards that I need.  Leave a comment below and/or shoot me an email to make an offer!

AVAILABLE FOR TRADE:

Base:
9.  Jay Bell - Diamondbacks
12. Craig Biggio - Astros
20.  Jose Canseco - Blue Jays
28.  Jose Cruz, Jr. - Blue Jays
34.  Darin Erstad - Angels
40.  Travis Fryman - Indians
48.  Willie Greene - Reds
57.  Rickey Henderson - Athletics
66.  Randy Johnson - Mariners
98.  Dean Palmer - Royals
102.  Brad Radke - Twins
107.  Henry Rodriguez - Cubs
115.  Sammy Sosa - Cubs
117.  Shannon Stewart - Blue Jays
123.  Larry Walker - Rockies
133.  Craig Biggio - Astros
149.  Robert Machado - White Sox
153.  Brian Rose - Red Sox
162.  Paul Konerko - Dodgers
170.  Dannis Reyes - Dodgers
182.  Curt Schilling - Phillies
193.  Roger Clemens - Blue Jays
194.  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox
198.  Tony Saunders - Rays

Mini poster:
10.  Larry Walker - Rockies

Please note:  I don't plan to keep these cards set aside for long - so if you want any, let me know ASAP!

Comments