Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! The Angels, in Order send a Most Wanted Ray!

You may have seen my 2014 New Year's Resolutions that I posted on my blog a few days ago.  If you did, you would have probably seen that one of my goals (my main goal for all intensive purposes) is to complete a bunch of different sets in 2014.  One of the sets that I've marked for completion is the 2008 Upper Deck Timeline set.

Thankfully, someone else is as crazy as I am in terms of trying to complete the short print laden '08 Timeline set.  That crazy person?  None other than Tom over at The Angels, in Order.  Tom and I completed a cards & cash trade where I was able to get a bit of spending money for my own set and I picked up one more card that I needed in exchange for a bunch of my extras that he needed.

Here's the newest addition to my set.

Only 13 cards remain for my set!

Thanks for the trade Tom - and as always, if anyone else wants to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments