Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! More from the Self-Named Dimwit!

Yesterday I showcased part one of a recent trade/Secret Santa package from Sam over at the Daily Dimwit.  Today, I figured I would continue a look at the trade package by peeking at the remaining box toppers that Sam sent my way.  The following are all part of the rather boring named "Oversized Boxloaders" set.  

Sam sent me six boxloaders that I needed...

Albert Pujols

Bryce Harper

David Wright

Giancarlo Stanton

Josh Hamilton

Troy Tulowitzki

Each of the cards has a "circus vibe" to it if you ask me...I think they'd be better if they were in color but otherwise I kind of like 'em!  

Thanks to this huge haul, I'm now a mere three boxloaders away from completing this set - if you have Miguel Cabrera, Mike Trout, or Stephen Strasburg available for trade - let me know (or if you have any other cards from my want list)!  I have one more post to go detailing the other goodies that Sam sent my way - including my first ever 1/1 autograph!


Comments

  1. The B&W gives them a proper old-timey feel. The awning does give them a circus tent feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on that set too and I love the B&W, almost sepia tone. Those would look great with blue sharpie autographs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment