Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time: Who Killed JFK?

Although it's now 2014 (hard to believe that's true), I still have a few trade envelopes left over from 2013.  Two of the envelopes are from blog reader Joe - we recently completed a pair of swap in the time period right around Christmas.  Since it is still a holiday, I took the PWE that Joe sent me to showcase today (despite the fact this is actually our second trade).

Joe claimed one of my trade stacks - and in return, I got one more of the Curious Cases insert cards from this year's Allen & Ginter's set.

It's sort of a gruesome card - especially if you know what happens a few movie frames later from when this photo was captured...

Thanks for the quick and easy trade Joe!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out on the site, bro.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment