My goal? Kill two birds with one stone.
I just bought a car this past Saturday so funds are basically nonexistent. My goal is try and sell off some of my cards on the blog (or possibly eBay) which will hopefully provide me with enough cash to dabble in this year's A&G set.
For now, here's what I have for sale - along with a price (includes hipping to the contiguous US). I don't mind shipping outside the US but you'll have to pay for the shipping (and mailing full sets of cards can be quite heavy and expensive unfortunately).
- 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter's base set (cards 1-300): Price: $20.00
- 2011 Topps Lineage base set (cards 1-200): Price $12.00
- 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter's complete set (cards 1-350): Price $30.00
- 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter's complete set (cards 1-350) plus This Day in History complete insert set (75 cards): Price $50.00
- 2011 Topps Town Inset complete set (cards 1-50): Price $8.00
- 2000 Fleer Focus complete set (cards 1-200): Price $10.00
Hopefully as I continue to go through my cards I'll find more stuff to sell - after all, even if I sell everything listed above I will barely be able to afford a single box of this year's Ginter offering!