Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Continuing my Box: Not a Bad Way to Start a Wednesday Morning

I've already ran out of preambles for pack posts from the first box.  I guess this counts.  Maybe three sentences makes a preamble?

Pack 13:
104.  Troy Tulowitzki
221.  Adam Eaton
223.  Tony Gwynn
236.  J.D. Martinez
255.  Andre Rienzo
307.  Cliff Lee
Air Supremacy:  13.  F-15C Eagle

Sweet, another new insert for my collection!
A&G back mini:  318.  Jason Kipnis

The Kipnis A&G back mini is a short print - and those are seeded 1:65 packs making that the "best" card of the box so far!  I have no complaints about this pack - let's hope it's a sign that things are turning around with the box overall.

Pack 14:
190.  Kolten Wong
198.  Jeff Locke
239.  Jose Altuve
257.  Adrian Beltre
283.  Gar Ryness
324.  Adam Wainwright
Natural Wonder:  The Blue Hole

A&G back mini:  Jake Marisnick

Another short print base card and another A&G back mini card (plus another insert for my collection).  Not a bad way to start a Wednesday morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment