Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! The 2014 Allen & Ginter's Want List is a Bit Smaller Tonight!

Tomorrow morning I have another early morning meeting which doesn't leave me a lot of free time tonight to get much blogging done.  Luckily for me, I have a package sitting on my desk waiting to be posted from Sarah aka McCann Can Triple.  

Sarah sent me a single card that I needed from my 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's want list - but as my readers know, even a single card off my want list much appreciated!

That's a Larger than Life mini card of Giacomo Casanova.  I don't know that I was actually aware of when "Casanova" lived...but according to the back of the card Casanova was an 18th century Italian adventurer, secret agent, and write who "had a way with the ladies."  

If there's one thing I know for sure, the back of my hypothetical baseball card will probably never contain the phrase "had a way with the ladies."  Casanova I am not...but that's ok since I no longer need 'ol Cassy for my set!

Thanks for the quick and easy trade Sarah - and for anyone else, if you want to trade be sure to check out my want list and make an offer!  And if you happen to be looking for some 2014 Ginter cards of your own, I have a bunch for trade (just let me know since I haven't gotten around to typing up my list yet)!

Comments