Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

How About (Yet) Another Group Break Bonus Pack?

As the post title suggests, it's time for another Group Break Bonus Pack (this is bonus packs #4 and #5)!  It is my goal that everyone walks away from this group break with at least 20 cards - so for some of the teams these bonus packs are quite important!  In addition, I plan to add some cards out of my own collection to supplement some of the teams with fewer cards - no one will walk away with nothing!

Here's the next bonus pack - in video form once again.

 Stay tuned to the blog - I'll start digging into the second Stadium Club box tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I too ripped a bunch of the 2010 UD (standards in repack boxes) and never knew of the die cuts until I pulled a Mauer one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment