Featured Post

Group Break: 2012 Panini Prizm - Packs 3 & 4 (The Episode in Which Bryce Harper Appears)

Happy Wednesday evening all.  Only two weeks until my birthday, get your presents ready ;)

For tonight's post, we are continuing with the 2012 Panini Prizm box.

Pack 3:

Lance Lynn - Cardinals
Nelson Cruz - Rangers
Kirk Nieuwenhuis - Mets
Team USA:  USA7.  Bryce Harper - Nationals

I'm not much of a fan of the Nationals (or Harper) but even I can admit that the Harper Team USA card is nice looking!  I particularly like the American flag in the background of the design...good, thematic stuff from Panini!

Pack 4:

Derek Jeter - Yankees

Jered Weaver - Angels
Bob Gibson - Cardinals

Joe Kelly - Cardinals

The third and fourth packs of the box was awfully kind to the Cardinals - that Gibson in particular is nice!

The Panini Prizm box holds 24 packs so we still have quite a ways to go (20 packs remain if you didn't feel like doing that math).  I'll have more soon!


Comments