Featured Post

Stick 'em Up (Group Break Bonus Packs)

I managed to rip a bunch of packs this past weekend...but in my idiocy I somehow recorded them in some type of format that made each file in excess of 5 GB.  That takes much too long to upload to YouTube, so I had to track down some sort of free video converter from the interwebs.  After first converting to a different (much smaller) file type and then uploading to YouTube are you finally able to see the bonus packs ripped "live."

And all that work for a pack of 1989 Fleer.

And some 2012 Panini Triple Play packs.

Seriously.

I wish I could even say the video is fascinating but I'm willing to bet it isn't.  Even so, enjoy it!
And for those that want scans...well.

I think this sticker card is the best of the bunch.  The back of the card talks all about the Phillies so this is going in Philadelphia's group break stack.  Congrats!

Comments