Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2015 Topps Stadium Club: Where the Yankees Rule and Most Others Drool.

I'm back with another pair of packs from my 2015 Topps Stadium Club Christmas box.  I'm hoping to complete the full base set so I'm going to be on the look out for new base cards!  Of course, the box also promises a pair of autographs so I can't help but be on the look out for those as well.

Pack 03:
48.  Steven Moya
64.  Brett Gardner

I'm a sucker for images of players smashing into outfield walls.  I especially like it when you can see the crowd reaction - and how awesome would it be to be one of those people in the crowd and end up on a baseball card?!
153.  Mark McGwire
161.  Ryan Bruan
181.  Alcides Escobar
241.  Garrett Richards
215.  Jayson Werth
Contact Sheet:  CS-6.  Josh Donaldson

I don't anticipate actually trying to collect the full Contact Sheet insert set so this one is mostly likely up for trade.  The Contact Sheet cards are seeded 1:8 packs so you should get two such cards per box.  Still, that makes for a pretty tough set to complete!

Pack 04:
14.  Mark Teixeira

I don't like the Yankees one bit but I can overlook that when a card looks this awesome.
36.  Frank Robinson

This pack started off strong - another great image (and this time from my favorite team)!
86.  Wily Peralta
96.  Jonathan Papelbon
108.  Buster Posey
182.  Clayton Kershaw
268.  Matt Carpenter
Gold Foil Parallel:  34.  Mariano Rivera

Probably the best "name" for a parallel that I've pulled thus far from Stadium Club.  Plus it's a nice image...  Still, it's available for trade!

Through four packs I've pulled three different Gold Foil parallels.  Seeing as how the Gold Foil parallels are seeded 1:3 packs (and the box only holds 16 packs), I should only find another 2 or 3 Gold Foil cards in the remainder of the box!

Still no hits to be found, but there should be a pair of autographs lurking.  Could this be the time where I pull a massive hit? (A guy can hope.)  I'll have more soon from the box, stay tuned!

PS:  I apologize for having scans of three different Yankees in this post.  What can I say though, the Yankees had some great images.  At least there is one Reds' photo to help restore balance to the world.

Comments

  1. I'd actually be interested in that Mariano (surprisingly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ladies in the front row don't look too excited at the prospect of appearing on a baseball card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment