Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Outgoing Mail Zip Codes!

This week has been super hectic for me (the first week back at college always is).  I'm teaching a pair of new courses which means I have double the new prep to do for each day.  In addition, I still have my normal Math Center duties as director, plus a bunch of "other duties as assigned."  I don't say that for pity, but rather as an excuse for why I've been mostly MIA over the last week or so (all my posts for this week were pre-written late last year)!

I'm also behind on my baseball card posts - or at least writing up posts for incoming packages.  At the moment, I have six different packages sitting on my desk (at least one is from eBay but still)...  I have a bit of work to do to get caught up!

Anyhow, I was able to carve out a bit of time last night to do a tiny bit of card packing (and email responding).  And, as luck would have it, I managed to get a few packages in the mail this morning.

So, if you reside in the following zip codes, you might be getting something from me soon.

43028
50131
90230
97213

For everyone else, I've tried to respond to all the emails I have received.  If you haven't heard from me (whether you emailed me this week or three months ago), please resend the email!  I'd love to make 2016 a much more productive year of trading - last year's total of only 56 trade packages isn't going to cut it if I'm ever going to complete some of the sets I'm working on (and get rid of lots of cards that I'm not collecting)!


Comments