Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Cincinnati Reds Baseball Card Collector: A Single Card Trade!

Yesterday, I posted a revised list of everything that I have available from 2016 Topps Series 1.  I'd love to trade it all away...whether that be in big lots or single card trades.  That's right, I'm fine with dropping a single card in a PWE and calling it a day.  In fact, thanks to a recent trade with Shane from Cincinnati Reds Baseball Card Collector, I can prove that I'll trade for a single card.

Outgoing:  One 2016 Topps Reds card for Shane,
Incoming:  One 2016 Topps base card for my set.

Of course, it's hard to justify mailing out a single card so both Shane and I put in a few unannounced extras to round out the envelope.  On my side of things, I ended up with a trio of Pete Rose cards - one of which you can even (legally) see the Reds' team logo!

Thanks for the quick and easy trade Shane!  And, as always, should anyone else like to swap (big or small), check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Thanks Chris for helping me out. I love the custom Ginter's you sent. They're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment