Monday, July 25, 2016

2016 Allen & Ginter: My 2nd Hit (plus So Many Dodgers - and a Duck Boat)!

In case you missed it, last night I found the first hit of the 2016 Allen & Ginter box.  Today, I hope to make even more progress in the box..and who knows, maybe I'll find hits #2 and #3!

Box 1 - Pack 7:

3.  Joey Gallo
30.  Curtis Granderson
96.  Jason Kipnis
220.  Matt Duffy
The Numbers Game:  2.  Mark McGwire

Mini:  US Mayors:  3.  Sam Liccardo

This is my second mini insert of the box (the other was also a US Mayors mini).  As I keep saying, I WANT ALL YOUR MINI INSERTS - so keep me in mind if you pull any you don't want!  I aim to complete the entire base set plus all the insert sets this year (both full sized and mini sized)!

Relic:  FSRB-YP.  Yasiel Puig

In a move that shouldn't surprise anyone, I pulled a Dodgers' hit!  This one even has a bit of stitching removed for people who like that sort of thing...  Again, it's not a bad hit to get...though it isn't an autograph or framed hit (which is what I prefer).

That was a solid pack for sure!  Let's rip one more this morning because Ginter is so much fun!

Box 1 - Pack 8:

4.  Justin Verlander
84.  Robinson Cano
85.  Prince Fielder
222.  Nomar Mazara
249.  Paul McBeth
315.  Santiago Casilla

Baseball Legends:  24.  Sandy Koufax

Another Dodger...
Mini:  Subways & Streetcars:  6.  Duck Boat

WOOOO!  Another new mini series for me - my first from the Subways and Streetcars set (a set that I find way more interesting already as compared to the US Mayors mini set)!  As usual, here's my reminder that I WANT YOUR MINIS!

That was definitely a great way to start a Monday!  I'll (hopefully) have more Ginter for you later today...for now though, I'm going to enjoy what I've opened to date.

1 comments:

JoshSamBob said...

Love that Duck Boat card. Any chance you'd deal it? Also interested in the McGwire and Koufax cards. Thanks! (joshsbob @@@--@@@ g/ma..i''l)

Post a Comment